Millwall have announced details of an anti-discrimination conference which will bring clubs, campaigning organisations and media personalities together.
‘Our Biggest Match’ will be held at The Den on Monday, December 9th with the aim of uniting everyone in football against discrimination, allowing clubs across the country to directly address modern-day challenges they face.
Working in partnership with Kick It Out, Show Racism The Red Card, the Football Supporters Association and The EFL the conference will discuss, debate and share best practice around the issue and:
• Increase knowledge and awareness of the challenges around discrimination on matchdays
• Set-up and encourage a forum of sharing good practice between clubs
• Explore sanction and education processes across the entire EFL
• Understand the processes in place in dealing with the threat of social media
• Unite as one in winning ‘Our Biggest Match’
Guest speakers will take to the stage for is hoped to be a regular meeting to enable clubs to consistently advance their own initiatives and enhance the collective drive to remove discrimination from every level of football.